Amazon fans unite! It’s our favorite day (or days) of the year!! Today and tomorrow (July 15th and 16th) are Amazon Prime Days!! WOOHOO!!! It’s finally here!! What is that you ask? Well, only Amazon’s two best shopping days of the year! For these two days only, Amazon has some AMAZING deals!!! So many great items are deeply discounted making it a great time to snag those splurges you’ve been eyeing, stock up on the necessities, or even begin the dreaded (and often expensive) Christmas shopping!
A few things to note:
- You MUST have an Amazon Prime account to shop the deals (If you don’t have one you can sign up here, it’s free for 30 days and you can cancel anytime. If you want to sign up just for the sale, just make sure you cancel before the 30 days is over so you don’t get charged)
- Some of the deals are lightening deals and therefore only offered for a limited time and in limited quantities
- As mentioned, ALL deals will expire at the end of tomorrow 7/16
- Most items (because they are Prime) offer free returns should you want to return an item you purchase. Just double check before you checkout.
- The links I’ve shared in this post are affiliate links but this post is NOT sponsored and all opinions are my own! Using affiliate links does NOT cost you anything extra at all!! It just means the brand will pay me a small commission for your purchase.
- I also want to say in advance, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for any and all affiliate links that you may use throughout this post. I appreciate MORE THAN YOU know when you support the brands that help to support this little blog & our little fam!! Also, to be fully transparent, if you shop through the Amazon app I will not get credit for your purchases, that will only happen if you shop through my links using a web browser. If you are able and WANT to do that I so SO appreciate it and am SUPER SUPER GRATEFUL!!!
Okay, so, with so many items on sale, I know it can be a little overwhelming; so my goal here was to round up some of the best deals that I think y’all will LOVE and collect them all in one place for y’all! Convenience is key, am I right?
I’m gonna divide them up into categories to make it even easier! That way you can just skip ahead to the category you need and see if there are any sale items you wanna snag! The categories are: Home Decor, Kitchen & Household Items, Women, Men, Kids & Baby, Books, Beauty, Tech, Travel, and Gifts. Hopefully having those categories makes it a bit easier to navigate.
Okay. Happy Shopping Y’all!! Please let me know if you have any questions or see any mistakes. I’m sorta still sleeping, lol.
Kitchen & Household Items
Women: Clothing, Shoes, & Jewelry
Men: Clothing, Shoes, & Jewelry
Kids & Baby
Awesome selection of stuff for kids and baby!! Especially toys!! I’m definitely stocking up on some things here to give as Christmas gifts to my kids and my nieces and nephews!
There wasn’t a huge selection of books but my suggestions here would be to check out the cookbooks! There was a decent selection and they tend to me more expensive so I’d start there! Plus, they make really great gifts!! Especially the Instant Pot ones!! Those are hugely popular right now! Click on the link above to check out the sale books!
I made sure to only choose items here that I’ve tried or had amazing reviews!!
Amazon Prime day is always HUGE for tech deals!! This year is no exception! They have some amazing deals! My top faves being the hugely discounted iPads, Apple Watches, and Kids Fire Tablets.
Found a few fun gift ideas I thought I’d share for anyone who likes to spread their Christmas shopping out and start early! I try and get better at doing this every year so I’m not spending everything at once right before the holidays. Also, there were tons of movies on sale but rather than link them all individually, you can just click the link above to browse your options!! They’re all 30% off or more!
Talk soon buddies!